Advantages of Thor-PCMCIA Pocket PC 2002 platform:
- Ability to leverage pocket sized devices to run telecom test applications.
- Odin's one software framework strategy for multiple operating systems
translates into easy application migration from Pocket PC 2002 to Windows
- Thor-2-PCMCIA has two onboard DSPs which offer additional processing
capability to handle HDLC, Echo Cancellation, Tone signaling and a myriad
of telephony algorithms.
- Value for money: Regular PDA device functionality when not running
- Support limited to XScale processor based handheld devices.
- Limited to Microsoft Pocket PC 2002 version.
- DSP MIPS offered on Thor-PCMCIA range from 160-320MIPS.
For a 90 day evaluation kit, please contact Odin at info@OdinTS.com
Pocket PC 2002 supported Thor-PCMCIA variants: